When you are looking for shocks and struts to improve the performance of your vehicle, you would be spoilt for choice. It is very difficult to choose between them as each one performs differently. You can increase the sensitivity of the suspension by installing aftermarket struts and shocks. On the other hand, standard suspension can help you achieve better handling and enhanced stability.
- It is said that nothing gives more pleasure than to drive a superb -sensen car. These cars have a distinctive look and add that extra zing to the drive. They are a perfect choice for those who wish to upgrade their vehicles without too much effort. -sensen shocks and struts are available in a number of styles and colours and are not costly at all.
- The -sensen springs and struts are ideal for those who wish to give their vehicles that extra bit of speed. The spring suspension system improves the power of acceleration and braking and is also an ideal component for racing vehicles. The hydraulic dampers that are used for -sensen car suspensions help reduce vibration and improve ride quality. They are ideal for vehicles with aluminium bodies.
- The -sensen air suspension system improves both the performance and handling of your vehicle. It features variable damping and rebound control. It offers higher levels of compression and rebound than the conventional types of suspension. This is used on high performance vehicles such as Lamborghinis and Mercedes-Benz cars.
- A -sensen strut is made of lightweight aluminium alloy, which ensures that the shock absorber does not break when there is a tremendous impact. It is very durable and long lasting and is available in different models and varieties. The strut is designed to retain its integrity even after high pressure is applied. The strut towers and struts are available in different lengths and can be shaped according to the specific requirements of the application. The strut towers and struts are made from high tensile steel.
- You can get more information aboutensen air suspension is perfect for race cars as well. The system uses remote control ports to activate and deactivate the dampers. It is also used in high performance racing cars. The air suspension features adjustable rebound and compression damping and high precision dual control damping. There are -sensen air kits available which can be fitted in your car. These kits enhance the performance of your car by taking care of the various components like – shock absorbers, struts and shock towers. You can get more information about sensen shocks review.